These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Knowing vs. KNOWING

Now I know that I am, this second, being used for the Kingdom,  "Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven." Matthew 6:10, as Jesus put it.  I know that He is doing this in and through me and in you, according to His perfect Will. But, it is something about KNOWING and actually seeing with your own eyes His will being worked out.

Let me explain what I'm talking about, do you ever look back on a prayer you might have lifted up to the Lord and may have said to yourself, "oh! I totally forgot about that, that's why this is happening?" Well that is just the case, this summer I prayed that the Lord would place me somewhere new and different, doing something that I love and is a place where I can witness to those around me, and He did just that.  This weekend was just that, seeing the Lord move in and through you, is one of the sweetest feelings ever, a sense of Love comes over you and you know that you are far from worthy to serve Him, but being counted as a child of the Father leaves you in "Awe."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." So knowing that the Lord has his best intentions for you and that His Will is being worked out through you is one thing, but to actually see Heaven on earth in your own life, witnessing the Spirit move is, well it, it leaves me speechless, indescribable.
My encouragement today is to ask Him what He wants for your life, and if you have, ask Him to show you, to reveal it to you.  Use the gifts He has given you, and He will show you Heaven in a brand new way, a new light..... just wait on Him.... He will place people in your life.

Smile, our God is Faithful and will never leave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment