These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Always

It's easy to get discouraged when things aren't going your way, but holding onto the promise and knowing God is at work in our lives, even in the midst of pain, suffering, stress, etc.  Just remember, the next time your little hut is burning to the ground, it may just be a smoke signal that summons the grace of God.  For all the negative things we have to say about ourselves, situation and or thoughts... He has that many more positive things to say. He knows yours pains, He knows where you are and He says... Hebrew 13:5 Jesus says, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you."He always has His phone on Him and will always answer when you call, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment