These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You're worth it to Him

"I am my Beloved's and His desire is for Me."
Song of Solomon 7:10

In this moment do you believe that Jesus Christ loves you? That He loves you beyond fidelity and infidelity that He loves you in the morning sun and the evening rain, without caution or regret, boundary, limit, no matter what has gone down, He can't stop loving you, this is the Jesus of the Gospels, the Gospels of my own journey, this is the Christ who I've met in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment