These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Monday, October 17, 2011

A little bit about yours truly

Lately I have been blogging a lot about what the Lord is teaching me and wanting to be an encouragement for those who read this, but I realized for those who follow me (not sure who) that you don't really know much about who I am and I thought I would share a little bit about myself.

I love cookies'n'cream ice cream, Breyers! (the stomach is a way to a man's heart... ice cream is the key to my stomach)
I believed Santa was real until 4th grade
I dislike tomatoes
I secretly think I can sing decently
I Love the movie Elf
I am an only child & have no first cousins
I can't stand when people call me "Buddy"

I am obsessed with Fantasy Football
I am 22
I have an amazing family
I have all of my Pokemon cards still
I love clouds.... every kind
I play Mario Kart everyday
I Love playing the game of Basketball
I was held back in 2nd grade
I am a die hard University of Iowa Hawkeye fan
I recently got my hunting license and can't wait to kill something(animal)
I think it is hilarious when people wear sunglasses inside or on cloudy days
I have a deep desire to be a man after God's own heart
My Nana & Grandad are like my second parents, they are amazing!
I have a love/hate relationship with the game of golf (thanks for teaching me Grandad!)
I love the ocean
I enjoy rainy days
I like making cool sound effects
I have a huge crush on Norah Jones
I play the Ukulele
I am a momma's boy (proud of it) - Love you Mama!
I go to school at Chico State University & study Communication
Last but not least, and if you can't tell.... I have been saved by Grace & Love Jesus Christ more than words.

Here is a picture of my pops and I when I was a youngin, He has been the man in my life to show me Jesus, who Jesus is and what a man of God looks like, Thank you Dad for your example.

No comments:

Post a Comment