These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sanctify them by the Truth, your Word is Truth

Romans 11:33 "Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom & knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!"


Psalm 17:8 "Keep me as the apple of your eye; Hide me in the shadow of your wings."


Psalm 13:5-6 "But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because He is good to me."


Psalm 37:4 "Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires."


Colossians 2:7 "Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness."

John 10:28 "I will give them eternal life, no one can snatch them out of my hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment