These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the Lord

These are words & stories inspired by my walk with the King.

I felt lead to create a site where others can see what the Lord is doing in my life and keep updated on all His marvelous works in and through those He brings me in contact with.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Man...

I am alive, thank God.  I spent the last 42 hours in hell it feels like, I have never had the stomach flu that bad ever.  Think of all the possible symptoms of the flu and I had it to its fullest, and you know what, it sucked. I pretty much lived next to the toilet and all I saw was water cups and coke cups.  I had the fever so bad I couldn't stop dreaming I was a pirate stealing ships and gold.  I forgot how crazy your mind goes when your body has such a high fever on top of other symptoms.  Right now though I am fine, but the reason why I wanted to post today was to just put to perspective how much more Christ went through on the cross.  I felt like I was dying...to some extent, but to realize how much MORE Christ went through is such a humbling experience.

Isaiah 53:5 "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."

Luke 9:22 "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed on the third day and be raised."

No comments:

Post a Comment